A county wide “ALL CALL” alarm test will be conducted four times a year on the third Saturday of the last month of the quarter at 1300 Hours (1:00 PM). (This is a test of the alarms/sirens and not pagers)
- March 16, 2019
- June 16, 2018
- September 15, 2018
- December 20, 2017
Columbia Memorial Health offering free annual physicals to volunteer firefighters in Columbia and Greene counties.
- Hudson Medical Care – Every Sunday – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Walk in, no appointment needed) Hudson on River Bank & Trust Foundation Medical Office Building, CMH Campus, Hudson, Suite 130.
- Valatie Rapid Care Center – Call for an appointment 2827 Rt. 9, Valatie. 518-758-4300
- Copake Rapid Care Center – Any day, 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Walk in, no appointment needed) 283 Mountain View Road, Copake. 518-329-3902
- Red Hook Office – Call for an appointment (Mon-Fri) 7385 South Broadway, Red Hook. 845-758-9118
- Coxsackie Family Care Call for an appointment (Mon-Fri) 9 Law St. Coxsackie, NY 518-73-2120