June 2, 2020
(Johns Hopkins, CDC, NYSDOH)
*Residents in Adult Care Facilities Increases in Active Cases are the direct result of testing conducted on high-risk populations, including those in long-term healthcare facilities. The following is clarification of what each column represents: Positive Cases to Date
|Greene County COVID-19 Cases|
|Confirmed Positive Cases||Active Positive Cases||Resolved Positive Cases||Hospitalized Cases||Total Deaths||Placed on Quarantine||Released from Quarantine|
|299 (97*)||39 (8*)||260 (89*)||0||18||35||493|
– Total number of positive cases in Greene County as of today’s date Active Positive Cases
– Number of residents who tested positive and currently being followed in isolation Resolved Positive Cases
– Number of resident who tested positive and have been discharged from isolation Hospitalized Cases
– Positive cases who are currently in the hospital Total Deaths
– Number of Greene County residents who have died from COVID-19 Placed on Quarantine
– Number of residents (not positive) who are being followed due to comprehensive contact tracing by GCPH COVID-19 Deaths among Greene County Residents are primarily among the elderly and persons with pre-existing health problems.
- Cases worldwide total 6,431,419/ total deaths 379,728/ total recovered 2,945,806
- Cases in 213 countries and territories and 2 international conveyances
- Sustained community spread with level 2 & 3 travel warnings
- Travelers to these areas are at increased risk of exposure
- USA: 1,869,190 cases / 107,583 deaths
- New York State has 381,861 cases / 30,044 deaths
- Greene County has 299 positive cases to date located in Windham, Durham, Greenville, Hunter, Cairo, Catskill, Athens, Coxsackie, Halcott and New Baltimore.
|Greene County Residents COVID-19 Testing Update|
|Total Greene County Residents Tested||Total Tested Positive||% of Positive Results|
*Numbers provided by New York State may lag those provided by Greene County.