Greene County Public Health Department (GCPHD) in partnership with Greene County Office of Emergency Management will be conducting a series of COVID-19 testing clinics for Greene residents.
Testing is by appointment only with accessibility for walk-thru appointments.
The testing and registration dates are as follows:
- Every Wednesday during the month of July, Walk-thru testing at tent in back parking lot of County Government Building (411 Main St. Catskill, NY) from 5:30-6:30 pm. Registration is open now by phone only.
- Thursday, 5/28 Coxsackie-Athens Central School parking lot from 3-6pm.
Registration open on 5/22, 5/26, 5/27 No registrations on Memorial Day weekend!
- Thursday, 6/4 Cairo-Durham Elementary parking lot from 3-6pm.
Registration open from 6/1-6/3
- Thursday, 6/11 Greenville Elementary School parking lot from 3-6pm.
Registration open from 6/8-6/10
- Thursday, 6/18 Windham Waste Treatment Facility from 3-6 pm.
Registration open from 6/15-6/17
- Wednesday, June 24th Walk-thru at tent in back parking lot of County Government Building (411 Main St. Catskill, NY) from 4-7pm. Registration is open now by phone only.
- Catskill – Registration by PHONE ONLY. Please CALL 518-719-3600 Press 1 to schedule.
After leaving the testing site, residents with symptoms should drive or walk directly home for self-quarantine until the results are shared with them. It may take a few days to receive the test results, but once obtained from the lab, a staff member will then call the residents with their results.
For those with positive results, further instructions on Isolation measures for the next 14 days will be given.
There will be signage and law enforcement to manage traffic flow as well as directing anyone without an appointment to immediately leave the area.