Due to the increase of COVID-19 cases in the region, Greene County Solid Waste Management has made the difficult decision to temporarily close three of its four transfer stations one additional day each week. This decision was made out of an abundance of caution to ensure the health and safety of its staff. Until further notice, effective Monday, December 7, 2020, Greene County Solid Waste Management will be implementing the following changes to its operating schedule:
- Catskill Transfer Station: closed Sunday and Wednesday.
- Coxsackie Transfer Station: closed Sunday and Monday.
- Hunter Transfer Station: closed Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Windham Transfer Station: closed Wednesday and Thursday.
Residents may address any questions to the Solid Waste Department at 518.943.4600 or email@example.com
NEW HOURS EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 7, 2020:
- Catskill Transfer Station is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Coxsackie Transfer Station: is open Tuesday through Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Hunter Transfer Station is open Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and on Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Windham Transfer Station is open Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and on Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
All Transfer Stations will be closed on the following 2021 Holidays:
- New Years Day – January 1st
- Martin L. King Jr. – January 18th
- President’s Day – February 15th
- Memorial Day – May 31th
- Independence Day – July 4th
- Labor Day – September 6th
- Columbus Day – October 11th
- Election Day – November 2rd
- Veterans Day – November 11th
- Thanksgiving Day – November 25th
- Christmas Eve – December 24th(Closing @ 11:30AM)
- Christmas Day – December 25th
- New Years Eve – December 31st (Closing @ 11:30AM)
Click on the Location to view a map: