Greene County Transit will be dropping down to an On-Call Route Service beginning Friday, March 27, 2020.
Call (518) 943-3625 to schedule public transportation up to 5PM on the day before the ride is needed.
This will be the most beneficial service that GCT can provide with a minimum impact to passengers while keeping everyone at minimum exposure the Coronavirus.
GCT will be accepting all urgent travel and non-emergency medical appointments for transportation along our regular service routes and on the days that are published for our regular system.
- Fares will remain the same.
- Appointments can be made by calling Greene County Transit (518) 943-3625 on Monday – Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- For Monday Transport, calls must be received before 5:00pm on the preceding Friday.
- All requests for appointments must be along our published routes for pick up and drop off.
- For more information and details, please visit our website at GreeneCountyTransit.com or call (518) 943-3625.