- This event has passed.
COVID-19 Testing Clinic
May 28, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
By Appointment Only
The Greene County Public Health Department (GCPHD) in partnership with Greene County Office of Emergency Management will be conducting a series of COVID-19 testing clinics for Greene County residents.
Requesting an Appointment
On May 28th, tests will be conducted and priority for testing will be given to individuals meeting the following criteria:
- Residents who are Symptomatic – displaying fever, dry cough, difficulty breathing, or loss of taste or smell
- Essential Workers – in the fields of:
- First Responders (EMS, Police, Firefighters)
- Anyone who directly interacts with the public while working
Greene residents that meet the criteria for testing are asked to fill out the online screening form in order to request testing. Registration closes at 4pm on May 27.
For those without internet access, please call GCPHD at 518-719-3600 and press “1” to speak to a staff member for screening and form completion. Please be aware phone registration is only open on May 22, May 26, and May 27 until 4pm.
Once completed, the form will be evaluated by GCPHD staff and residents will be prioritized for testing. A staff member will then call the residents who qualify and will provide them with their appointment time and Personal Identification Number (PIN).
Attending an Appointment
If you qualify for an appointment:
- The PIN and form of identification should be brought with you to the testing site.
- This will mainly be a drive-thru event with accessibility for walk-thru appointments.
- Residents arriving by car for testing will stay in their vehicle at all times.
- Residents that are walking to the site should bring their identification and PIN with them as well.
- Security will be on-site to assure safety of all vehicles and that walk-thru residents maintain their social distancing.
- After leaving the site, residents with symptoms should drive or walk directly home for self-quarantine until the results are shared with them.
- It may take a few days to receive the test results, but once obtained from the lab, a staff member will then call the residents with their results. For those with positive results, further instructions on isolation measures for the next 14 days will be given.
There will be signage and law enforcement to manage traffic flow as well as directing anyone without an appointment to immediately leave the area.
Mobile Food Pantry
For those needing food assistance, the mobile food pantry from Greene County Community Action will be also be available.