Effective May 19, New York will lift most capacity restrictions on businesses, venues, and gatherings.
- Business capacity limits will be replaced with space available to maintain 6ft social distancing
- Indoor social gathering limit will increase to 250
- Indoor residential gathering limit will increase to 50
- Outdoor residential gathering limit will be removed
- Large-scale indoor venue capacity will increase to 30% (proof of vaccination or recent negative test still required)
- Large-scale outdoor venue capacity will increase to 33% (proof of vaccination or recent negative test still required)
- Outdoor social gathering limit is increased to 500
Indoor amusement facilities and family entertainment centers may reopen beginning Friday, March 26, 2021 in accordance with NYS guidance. Responsible Parties – as defined with the guidance document – must submit a reopening plan to the Greene County Public Health Department within two weeks of reopening, including specific health protocols in place to meet the requirements set forth in the guidance.
Once you complete the fillable Reopening Plan Template, Save it and send to email@example.com